The Customer orders the product or products by way of electronic order form. Every person ordering at least one product, providing the requested information and sending the order via webpage www.croatia-excursions.hr is considered a Customer.
All prices are final, expressed in EURO and translated into the Croatian national currency, Croatian Kuna (Kn - HRK) according to the Croatian National Bank medium rate valid on the day of the transaction. The price stated on the webpage includes the added value tax (VAT).
The Customer is under no obligation to pay additional costs for the realization of services ordered through this webpage.
The ordering process is conducted in the following manner:
1. The Customer selects the service on the www.croatia-excursions.hr website;
2. The Customer fills out the form for the selected service, entering the information regarding the date and time of service start (transfer, excursion, tour, cruise), number of persons, possibly first and last names of these persons;
3. The system confirms the availability of the service and provides the Customer with the final overview of all the information entered before the final order confirmation;
4. The Customer confirms the order and enters the information regarding the payment card in the T-Com PayWay service for payment processing;
5. T-Com PayWay service authorizes the payment card and the result of the processing returns to Gulliver Travel website, where it is presented to the Customer.
The service which is the object of the sale is considered ordered when the Customer selects it, confirms the manner of payment and successfully finalizes the credit and/or debit card authorization process.
Upon the finalization of the ordering process, the Customer is provided with the voucher that serves as confirmation of the purchase and the payment. The voucher contains the following information, which clearly define the ordered service and the clients: voucher number, service ordered, date of service use (departure date), possible time of service use (departure time), possible date and time of service expiration, price of the service, number of customers, possibly first and last names of customers, possible departure location.
The cancellation of the ordered service is regulated by the General Terms and Conditions.
Ordered products or services are paid online, by means of one of the following credit and/or debit cards: MasterCard®, Maestro® or Visa®, American Express®, Diners® through the T-Com PayWay service. Gulliver Travel charges the Customer’s card immediately upon the executed transaction.