1. HOW CAN I BOOK A GULLIVER EXCURSION?
- A Gulliver excursion can be booked via web shop: www.croatia-excursions.hr
- By e-mail: email@example.com
- By phone: +385 20 410 855
2. DOES ACCESIBILITY GARANTEE MY ONLINE RESERVATION?
Accessibility is updated every minute on our web pages; When booking online, you will receive e-mail confirmation and/or info on confirmation period
3. ARE YOUR EXCUSIONS WITH GARANTEED DEPARTURES?
Yes, all Gulliver excursions are guaranteed and commence according to plan and programme.Your excursion will not be cancelled except in a case of adverse weather conditions and/or safety reasons.
4. CAN I BUY EVERY EXCURSIONS ONLINE?
The majority of excursions can be bought online and paid by credit card, while some excursions are available on request and can be paid as follows:
- payment to our account
- single debit and/or credit card payment
- in cash at destination
5. IS IT MORE COST-EFFECTIVE TO CONVERT CURRENCY AT DESTINATION COUNTRY OR PRIOR TO TRAVEL?
Generally, it would be prudent to convert your destination currency prior journey. Usually, foreign exchange offices and banks have higher commission percentages than in Croatia. Avoid large bills, e.g., 200 and/or 500 Euros, as changing them into smaller denominations may present a problem. Sometimes, this is only possible at a bank, whereas smaller shops and/or shopping centres do not accept foreign currency. Although payment with credit cards is widespread, we recommend you have some cash on you when travelling to country destination.
6. WHAT SHOULD I KNOW ABOUT PASSPORTS AND VISAS?
Check the validity of your travel documents prior travel. For some nationalities, visas are required.
7. WHAT SHOULD I KNOW ABOUT PRECAUTIONARY MEASURES (money, valuables, etc)?
While travelling, we recommend you have a money belt, smaller bag which hugs your body, etc. Distribute credit cards and documents in several different places.
8. CAN TICKETS BE PAID WITH CREDIT CARDS?
Tickets for events (concert, exhibitions, etc.) can only be paid in cash.
9. WHAT IS THE TIME FRAME FOR MY BOOKING PRIOR PAYMENT?
Pre-booking lasts 12 hours depending on programme (except when pre-booking is not available, then automatic payment is required).
10. WHY CAN’T A BOOKING BE MADE WITHOUT PRIOR PAYMENT?
Payment is our security measure the passenger shall take chosen excursion.
Otherwise, the passenger may change his mind in the meantime and, should there be other like passengers, our bus may be empty.
11. WHAT HAPPENS WITH MY PAYMENT TRANSFER IF THE EXCURSION IS CANCELLED?
If payment has been made and a specific excursion is cancelled by the operator, then the full amount shall be returned to the credit card with which the person paid said sum (or to the person’s current account if excursion paid in cash). The paid amount can alternatively be transferred to any other excursion.
12. WHAT HAPPENS IF THE EXCURSION IS CANCELLED WHEREBY I HAVE NO POLICY OF TRAVEL TERMINATION?
In such case, termination conditions shall apply as stipulated in the General Conditions of Travel Termination.