Explore the past, present, culture, tradition and flavours of Dubrovnik, a city that is both an artistic masterpiece and a living monument filled with stories.
Often described as a paradise on earth, Dubrovnik is a stunning marvel of the Mediterranean. Surrounded by its grandiose walls, this unique city will share with you the stories about its history, show you the ways of its people and leave you speechless with its attractions. On your journey through the city and it outskirts you will visit the majestic Lakes of Baćina, have a chance to snap a panorama picture of the Makarska Riviera and discover all of the wonders hidden in the narrow alleys, stairs and squares of Dubrovnik’s Old Town.
Ready to discover the beauty and uniqueness of Dubrovnik? Reserve your spot on this excursion and join us!
- Seeing the beautiful Lakes of Baćina
- Visit Neum, the only Bosnian city by the sea
- Enjoying the untouched nature and diversities of the south Dalmatian coast
- Visit Dubrovnik’s city walls and take exquisite photos
- Experiencing the history of Dubrovnik with a professional guide
Departure from hotel according to plan.
06:30 – departure from the destination (Split)
08:30 – departure from the destination (Makarska riviera)
11:00 – arrival to Dubrovnik, sightseeing of the Old Town
13:30 – free time for lunch, shopping or strolling around
15:30 – departure from Dubrovnik
20:30 – arrival to the destination, transfer to hotel
INCLUDED IN PRICE
- Professional guide
- Tickets for Franciscan monastery of Friars Minor
NOT INCLUDED IN PRICE
- Full day
- Baška Voda
- Make sure to take your visa and passport with you
- Tuesday and Sunday
* Guiding in different languages available on different days
Gulliver reserves the right to amend or cancel any trip without prior notice