Join our laid-back, wine and food focused tour and discover Zagreb's irresistible charm.
Our starting point is the wonderfully exuberant park Zrinjevac from where we will head to explore local wine bars. Not only will you enjoy in top-notch wines, meat delicacies, and exquisite cheeses, but you will also learn all you need to know about wine & food pairing. From the scented wine basements, it is time to get back on the ground level and explore the city. Jump on Zagreb's amazing funicular that will elevate you to the historic Upper Town. Enjoy the panoramic view of the city before we descend to the main square through picturesque cobblestone streets. With a fantastic wine and food offer, and eye-popping architecture this 4-hour tour is an excellent & fun way to learn more about Croatia's capital.
Reserve your spot on this excursion and join us!
- Sample a variety of Croatia’s top-quality wines
- Learn all about wine and food pairing
- Explore the city’s old core, Funicular ride
11:00 - meeting point at Zrinjevac next to Meteorological Post, walk towards wine bar Pupitres.
Guided tasting of selection 3 wines accompanied by meat delicacies
12:30 - basement wine bar visit. Selection of cheeses is being served together with paired wine – learn the basics of food & wine pairing
13:30 - take a ride with funicular to Upper Town. Visit to Upper Town
14:45 - stroll to main square
15:00 - end of tour
INCLUDED IN PRICE
- Licensed tourist guide
- Tasting of 3 types of wine and cheese plate in the wine bar
- A ticket for the funicular
- Tasting of two types of wine and cured meat delicacies
NOT INCLUDED IN PRICE
- Lunches unless indicated in the itinerary
- All other items of a personal nature
YOU WILL SEE
- Ban Jelačić square
- Croatian National Theatre
- Lotrščak tower
YOU WILL VISIT
- Two wine bars
- Funicular ride
- Upper Town
- Half-day morning
- Zrinjevac next to Meteorological Post
- Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday
Gulliver reserves the right to amend or cancel any trip without prior notice