Built on the 118 islands, Venice is famed for its network of canals connected by beautiful stone bridges and lined with stunning architecture.
The city is a living museum with indelible traces of history, canals, bridges, and worldwide known attractions such as St. Mark's Square and the stunning basilica from the 8th century. Learn more about Venice's history as you wander around cobblestoned alleys, then hop on a gondola and have a romantic ride through maze-like canals. Besides incredible architecture and immense cultural heritage, Venice is also known for numerous artisans' shops scattered around its narrow streets.
Ready to explore the culture, history and the romantic atmosphere that envelops Venice? Reserve your spot on this excursion and join us!
- Explore Venice iconic sites and learn more about its rich history
- Enjoy an epic gondola ride
- Visit numerous artisan shops
Departure from hotel according to plan.
08:00 – boat departure from Port Poreč
10:45 – arrival at Venice, passenger disembarkation and following guide to St. Marc’s Square, spare time for individual sightseeing and shopping
16:30 – check-in in front of the boat
17:15 – boat departure from Venice
20:00 – arrival at Port Poreč
Transfer to hotel
INCLUDED IN PRICE
- Transfer with pick up & drop of from hotel
- Daily boat ticket
- Professional guide to St. Marco’s Square
NOT INCLUDED IN PRICE
- A gondola ride through Venice
- Taxi boat
- Full day
- Make sure to take your passport with you
- ADDITIONAL MANDATORY ENTRANCE FEE COST TBC
- Wednesday, Friday and Sunday
Gulliver reserves the right to amend or cancel any trip without prior notice