Experience an exhilarating excursion full of contrasts and visit the city of Mostar, a unique place in which the cultures of East and West combine and mix.
For hundreds of years, Mostar has been a melting pot in which the western and eastern cultures merged, and you can now discover all of the peculiarities that make this city so unique. Start your private excursion by passing through Trebinje and visiting Tvrdoš, a monastery that produces some of the finest wine in Bosnia & Herzegovina, and then continue your journey to Mostar. Take a stroll through its cobbled streets as that is the best way to truly take in the tradition of this vibrant city. Discover Mostar’s culture by visiting the Mosque and the Turkish house, and then climb to the middle of the coveted Old Bridge and see the place where West and East meet.
Ready to see how cultures merge in the legendary city of Mostar? Reserve your spot on this excursion and join us!
- Visit Mostar, the city where cultures merge
- Stroll across Mostar’s renowned Old Bridge
- Visit Tvrdoš, a monastery where quality wine is produced
- Explore Blagaj, the source of Buna river
- Departure from Dubrovnik
- Arrival to Trebinje/Gračanica/Tvrdoš
- Departure to Mostar
- Sightseeing of the old town, free time
- Visit to Blagaj, brief sightseeing
- Departure from Blagaj to Počitelj
- Brief sightseeing in Počitelj
- Departure to Dubrovnik via Stolac - Ravno - Trebinja - Čepikuće - Slano - Dubrovnik
- Arrival to Dubrovnik
*This is a proposition of the itinerary. It can be customized as per your wishes.
INCLUDED IN PRICE
- Luxury vehicle with an English speaking chauffeur
- Bottle of still water
- Tickets for the Mosque
- Tickets for the Turkish house
NOT INCLUDED IN PRICE
- Local guide (additional €100, payment on the spot)
- Make sure to take your visa and passport with you
- On request
- Bosnia & Herzegovina
Gulliver reserves the right to amend or cancel any trip without prior notice