The view of the sunlit Old Town of Dubrovnik is a great opportunity for an unforgettable photo in your album!
Take a walk along its cobbled streets in the company of a professional guide while discovering treasures of Dubrovnik’s past and present. Put your hands on the ancient walls and feel the remnants of the city's incredibly rich history. A half day tour that will leave you mesmerised with architectural treasures, artistic intensity and cultural opulence – a day that will most certainly become one of your favourite holiday experiences ever.
Ready to discover the stunning beauty and culture of the city of Dubrovnik? Reserve your spot on this excursion and join us!
- “.... If you want to see heaven on earth, come to Dubrovnik” (George Bernard Shaw)
- Make incredible photographs of the City Walls
- Discover past and present Dubrovnik
The excursion does not include pick-up. Meeting point with the guide is at 5 PM in front of the fountain at the Pile square (next to the restaurant Dubravka)
INCLUDED IN PRICE
- Professional guide (orientation city tour)
NOT INCLUDED IN PRICE
- City walls sightseeing
- Make sure to wear comfortable flat shoes
- Monday and Friday
* Guiding in different languages available on different days
Gulliver reserves the right to amend or cancel any trip without prior notice