Take a stroll through the picturesque village of Orašac and get to know the millennia-old history, culture, gastronomy and local traditions of Dubrovnik’s countryside.
Orašac is located near the city of Dubrovnik and surrounded by ancient olive groves and alluring beaches. Embark on an adventure that’ll take you across the village, along the stunning coast of Dubrovnik and its surrounding valleys to the village of Ljubač. Here you’ll see how old blacksmiths used to make horseshoes, learn about the unique culture of Dubrovnik’s hinterland and try gastronomic delicacies of local cuisine.
Ready to explore the hinterland of Dubrovnik and experience unforgettable moments? Reserve your spot on this excursion and join us!
- Feel the genuine, rural atmosphere of Dubrovnik and Dalmatia
- Learn how to make a horseshoe in a traditional forge
- Try local Dalmatian food and wine
- Get to know the culture and folklore of Konavle
INCLUDED IN PRICE
- Tour guide
- Visit to a traditional blacksmith forge
- Dinner at House Musladin
- Wear comfortable shoes as walking tour goes through rough terrain
- Tuesday and Friday
Departure from hotel according to plan.
18:30 - departure from Dubrovnik
19:00 - arrival to the old forge, demonstration of horseshoe making
19:40 - departure to House Musladin
20:10 to 22:00 - dinner, open kitchen, folklore
22:45 - arrival to Dubrovnik
Gulliver reserves the right to amend or cancel any trip without prior notice
DUBROVNIK TRANSFERSCLICK HERE TO BOOK
FOR ONLY 13,00 EURO