The most attractive locality on the Trebižat river is certainly the waterfalls Kravice.
It is a natural phenomenon created by the Trebižat river with its tuff deposits, and it is under state protection as a natural rarity. The height of a waterfall varies from 26-28 meters, with a water amphitheatre under the waterfall. Next, to the waterfalls, many mills and rolling cloth stands were once active. Koćuša waterfall is situated in Veljaci, village in Ljubuški. The height of the waterfall is 5m, and the length is 50m. On extremely high Herzegovinian temperatures, waterfalls Koćuša can be an ideal place for a rest and pleasant atmosphere. In the Franciscan monastery of St. Anthony of Padua in Humac there is the oldest museum in Bosnia and Hercegovina established at 1884. There is also Humac Panel from XII century, the oldest preserved monument written in Croatian language.
Reserve your spot on this excursion and join us!
- Enjoy incredible nature of Koćuša and Kravice waterfalls
- Visit the museum of the Franciscan monastery of St. Anthony in Humac
- Have a lunch near the waterfalls Koćuša
Departure from hotel according to plan.
09:00 - departure from destination
10:30 - arrival to Humac, sightseeing museum of the Franciscan Monastery
11:15 - free time
13:30 - lunch at Koćuša
15:00 - departure from Koćuša
16:30 - arrival to destination and transfer to hotel
INCLUDED IN PRICE
- Professional guide
- Entrance in the Franciscan monastery
- Entrance in Kravice and Koćuša waterfalls
- Half day
- Baška Voda
- Make sure to take your visa and passport with you
- Monday and Saturday
* Guiding in different languages available on different days
Gulliver reserves the right to amend or cancel any trip without prior notice