This BBQ-come-boat trip is a great way to see Croatia’s craggy coastline.
You’ll drift by rugged cliffs, sandy coves, and of course, plenty of crystal-clear water. You’ll drop anchor in a beautiful bay where you can take the plunge with a swim or snorkel or just stay on deck to soak up the sun. Finally, you’ll stop for lunch in Rovinj, otherwise known as little Venice. All tall townhouses and narrow cobblestone streets, this tiny seaside town looks like a mirror image of its Italian neighbor, only in miniature.
Reserve your spot on this excursion and join us!
- Leave the city bustle behind and enjoy a pleasant boat ride along the Istrian coast
- Spend the day swimming in crystal clear waters and enjoy an authentic fish menu
- Roam the narrow streets of Rovinj full of colourful galleries and enjoy the view of Rovinj’s islands from the Basilica of St. Euphemia
Departure from hotel according to plan.
10:00 – departure Port Poreč
11:30 – arrival Rovinj, spare time
13:00 – lunch on board
13:20 – departure Rovinj towards the Lim Bay and Vrsar
14:30 – arrival Vrsar, break
16:00 – departure Vrsar
17:00 – arrival Poreč
INCLUDED IN PRICE
- Boat ride
- Lunch and drink during lunch time
- Full day
- Monday, Wednesday and Friday
Gulliver reserves the right to amend or cancel any trip without prior notice