Go on a tour around the city of Split, learn all about its long history, take a stroll through its palaces and experience the relaxed lifestyle of the locals.
Start your private excursion through the history of Dalmatia by exploring the ancient city of Split, which dates all the way back to the 4th century and the Roman emperor Diocletian. Take a walk through the royal palace and you will discover many remnants of the past and see why UNESCO put it on its list of cultural heritage. Once you exit the Diocletian’s palace, make sure to take some time for yourself and experience the laid-back lifestyle the locals are famous for. The city is bursting with life, so visit all of its other attractions, from the beautiful beaches to a variety of festivals, exhibitions and concerts taking place on city squares.
Ready to explore the culture and tradition of Split, the largest Dalmatian city? Reserve your spot on this excursion and join us!
- Experiencing the ancient times of the Roman emperor Diocletian
- Learning about UNESCO’s cultural heritage
- Shopping opportunities in the largest Dalmatian city
- Departure from Dubrovnik to Split via a highway or by taking a longer road (possible stops)
- Arrival to Dubrovnik
*This is a proposition of the itinerary. It can be customized as per your wishes.
INCLUDED IN PRICE
- Luxury vehicle with an English speaking chauffeur
- Bottle of still water
- Local guide in Split
NOT INCLUDED IN PRICE
- Guide for the whole tour (additional €200)
- Make sure to take your visa and passport with you
- On request
Gulliver reserves the right to amend or cancel any trip without prior notice