Cruise with us on Karaka, the magnificent replica of a Dubrovnik Republic traditional merchant ship from the 16th century.
Explore the picturesque white-stoned towns of the Elaphite Islands, enriched with lush green pine-trees and clear blue sparkling waters of the Adriatic Sea. Indulge in beautiful local cuisine – a true delight for all your senses. The Elaphite Island Karaka cruise is one of the most wonderful ways to discover history while cruising on a warm summer day. We sail to the island of Koločep, covered in a dense pine forest with a picturesque fishermen’s village lying along the bay. We will continue to the village of Suđurađ on the island of Šipan, a fisherman’s port with a 16th-century summer villa of the Skočibuha family. Our last stop will be the island of Lopud, which boasts a long maritime tradition and is home to famous captains and sailors. We will take a lungomare walk to the Franciscan Monastery and the 19th-century Gjorgic-Mayneri Park, with enough free time for swimming at one of the sandy beaches.
Reserve your spot on this excursion and join us!
- Enjoy the unforgettable experience of sailing on the Karaka - a replica of the merchant ship from the 16th century
- Visit Skočibuha summer residence from the 16th century
- Relax on the beautiful sandy beaches of Lopud
09:00 – departure from the port of Gruž
09:45 – 10:45 - arrival at Koločep and free time
11:30 – a visit Šipan island and free time
12:45 – a departure to island of Lopud and lunch on board
13:05 – arrival and free time on Lopud island
16:30 – sail back to Dubrovnik *
17:30 – arrival Dubrovnik, port of Gruž
(this timing is from June 1st to August 20th)
*May 01-31 and from August 21-31 departure from Lopud Island is at 16:00,
June 01-Aug 20 departure from Lopud island is at 16:30, from September 01-15 departure from Lopud Island is at 15:30, from September 16 departure from Lopud Island is at 15:00
INCLUDED IN PRICE
- Boat cruise
- Tourist guide
- Welcome drink (one drink per person)
- Buffet lunch (Dalmatian cuisine)
- Full face snorkelling
- Full day
- What to wear: Casual/light sport clothes.
- What to bring: camera, sunglasses, hat, swimwear, towel
- Bar with all refreshment drinks and wine list is available on demand
- Snorkelling equipment (full face mask) is available free of charge (EUR 20 deposit on board)
Gulliver reserves the right to amend or cancel any trip without prior notice
The pearl of the Elaphite
The southernmost inhabited island of Croatia, the island of Koločep, belongs to the Elaphite Islands.Read more