Join us on a pleasant panorama drive that leads us over the Makarska Riviera, the Baćina Lakes, and the valleys of the river Neretva.
Our destination is known as the ''Pearl of Adriatic'', the incredible Dubrovnik. This astonishing city offers an abundance of attractions for its visitors. Founded in the 7th century, Dubrovnik lies on southern Dalmatian coast wrapped in a high, 2000-meter-long defensive stone wall. Our professional guide will take you around the Old Town, after which you can explore the rest of the city later on your own. From Rector’s Palace and Cathedral of Assumption and its treasury to Revelin Fortress and Stradun pedestrian walkway, the city will leave you breathless.
Ready to discover the beauty and uniqueness of Dubrovnik? Reserve your spot on this excursion and join us!
- Enjoy an incredible panoramic drive through Makarska Riviera
- Explore Dubrovnik Old Town & other attractions
- Visit the city walls and take incredible photos
Hotel departure followed by:
08:45 – departure from destination, short break in Neum
12:00 – arrival at Dubrovnik, sightseeing of the Old Town
13:30 – free time for lunch, shopping, or strolling around
16:00 – departure from Dubrovnik
19:30 – arrival at destination and transfer to hotel
INCLUDED IN PRICE
- Transfer with pick up & drop of from hotel
- Professional guide
- Tickets for the Franciscan monastery of Friars Minor
NOT INCLUDED IN PRICE
- Full day
- Baška Voda
- Make sure to take your visa and passport with you
- Monday, Tuesday and Sunday
* Guiding in different languages available on different days
Gulliver reserves the right to amend or cancel any trip without prior notice